*** Frequently Asked Questions ***
On this page you will find answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about dent and ding repair. If you do not find the answer to a specific question that you may have, please contact us.
* What size dent or ding can be removed?
Generally, most dents, dings or creases up to the diameter of a baseball can be removed utilizing the latest paintless dent repair methods.
(Bigger dents can often be substantially improved).
* What if the paint is broken?
Only dents where the paint is not broken or cracked can be repaired. However, if the dent has a slight scratch, foreign paint or debris, this can be polished out in most cases.
* My car has a bunch of small dings on all the doors and the fender. How much is this going to cost me?
Usually, the first panel will cost approximately $75.00. Then, each additional dent or ding will be about $10 – 15 extra. In most cases, we will try to work out a package deal in order to satisfy you with the price.
* Is it best to make an appointment?
Yes. Once we set up a day and time, you can relax in the waiting room while we are working on the vehicle on-site. Our hours are Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm and Saturday 8am – 12pm.
* What processes do you use to remove a dent and do you use an hazardous materials that are harmful to the environment?
With special tools and techniques, we gently massage the dent out from the back side of the metal and do not use bondo, fillers or any chemicals, thereby protecting the environment and your car.
* Do dents on the hood, top deck, trunk lid and rear quarter panels cost more to repair?
Yes, sometimes those panels require extra work such as the removal of headliners, hood liners, etc. Hail damage cars fall in this category as well. But we will gladly give free estimates. Hail damage cars fall in this category as well.
* How can your rates be cheaper than a body shop?
More often than not, a body shop “works” on your car for at least a half a day. We can repair most dents in 1 hour. A body shop usually charges by the hour. We offer a set price for the work. Savings typically add up to as much as 70% of the body shop quote.
* Is your work guaranteed?
Our rule is: If you are not happy with the outcome, there is no charge! We guarantee our work. All dents are different but for the most part we take out 99% of the dents fully. Meaning you can’t even tell there was a dent there.
* Will the leasing company charge me for dents and dings on my vehicle when I turn it in?
Yes, usually penalties will be assesed and charged at lease termination. These fees are significantly higher since the insurance company is acting as an intermediary and passing on the administrative and actual repair costs to the leasee.